October 31, 2013

D'Cinnamons - So Would You Let Me Be.

We've get along together.
I should have known, you're the best that I could love.…

Until now, it's hard for me to face it.
Why didn't we meet each other sooner?.

I left them all behind you.
Only for you, would you believe it?.
I put my trust on you.

But deep inside I realized,
That I can't. No I can't.
They were all my brother, my cry and happiness.

So would you let me be my self?.
Reach all of my dreams and hopes?.
I know you've known me better.
I know you love me, you do.
Your eyes says more than anything, that's really mean to me.
Darlin' would you now, would you set me free?


Salah satu lagu favorite gue kalo orang yang gue sayangi gak ngerti apa yang gue maui. Didengerin sebelum tidur lebih enak lagi, sekalian merenung apa yang bakalan gue lakuin besoknya setelah dengerin lagu ini. Seengganya gue udah ngelakuin sebisa gue, semampu gue, yang terbaik gue kasih semua, cuma kalo gak bisa bikin mereka bahagia, dan kalo diterusin malah nyakitin diri sendiri juga buat apa? Gue juga manusia, ada sendiri batasnnya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment